- Garden design
Introduction to Garden Design
- Next start date: 9th September 2013
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Time: Classes are held on Monday mornings (10am-12.30) and evenings (7pm-9.30) (excluding school and public holidays)
- Location: The Adult Community College in Colchester
- Full fee: £50.00
- To book: please contact the college directly on 01206 798488 or to book on line click here (enter the course code, open the course details and the ‘enrolment’ icon appears)
- Course Codes – EWM1A18 (am) or EWM1C15 (pm)
This short course will take place at the at the Adult Community College in Colchester. The course is suitable for the complete beginner and ensures that you are equipped with the essential skills and basic knowledge required to start the process of designing a new garden layout. Whether you are starting from a blank canvas or with a mature garden in mind, this course will help you to think like a designer.
- How to analyse your existing garden and identify areas to change
- How to measure outside spaces and record them to scale – allowing you to plan the changes confidently on paper
- Which design themes and styles suit you and your garden.
- The essential design tips for creating lawns and flower borders.
- How to inject interest by creating different garden ‘rooms’ and the use of focal points.
For more details or to request a course list please contact Karen.
Enrolment is via:
The Adult Community College, Wilson Marriage, Colchester, Essex CO1 2LR
Tel: 01206 798488
Website: click here